One of the most popular targets of online fraud, scams, and hacking is the famous Forex robot Forex Megadroid. Up to now web hooligans continue to make their own versions of the Forex Megadroid scam and lure in hapless victims that want to make money through Forex trading. Why? Here are some of the reasons why the Forex Megadroid is considered a favorite of these online criminal acts.
Among the hundreds or maybe even thousands of forex robots available online, the Forex Megadroid robot makes some of the boldest claims ever.
- It is the only forex robot that promises to triple or even quadruple your investments in just a year's time. Since its operation started in 2001, it has generated annual performance increases ranging from 300% to 800%.
- Because of the developer's 38 years of combined firsthand experience in forex trading, the Forex Megadroid robot promises to exceed the performance of all the other robots by effectively making sound and better judgments in all possible market conditions. Reverse Correlated Time And Price Analysis (RCTPA) allows this particular robot to look into the future with 95.82% accuracy
- With a powerful AI, it claims to generate more than a hundred percent profit per month.
- Because some brokers tend to meddle with trading and control trading for their benefits (using shady deals), the developers of the Megadroid made sure that the robot operates without arousing suspicions. In others words, it claims to be virtually undetectable by brokers.
This makes the Megadroid one of the most popular, if not the most popular, forex robot in the market today. This is also one of the reasons why web criminals consider Forex Megadroid scam the perfect way to earn some quick buck. With the Forex Megadroid scam, they'll make more money faster than what they can from using other robots.
Because the primary way to avail of the Forex Megadroid is by downloading the software directly, the best way to take advantage of those wanting to get it is to exploit its online accessibility. Here are some of the ways that Forex Megadroid scam works.
- Most scammers simply put up mirror sites or websites imitating the official site of the robot. When people decide to avail of the product, they enter their credit details in unsecured pages that steal and use the sensitive information for other purchases. Basically, the customers credit card is hacked and used by the criminals as a result.
- Another way for these criminals to exploit the online nature of the software is by interrupting downloads. Just like in the previous operation, these scammers go through the trouble of putting websites that lure customers. However, instead of stealing credit information, they interrupt downloads and blame connection problems for the disruption to avoid attention. So the customer basically pays again, sometimes in partial, to reestablish connection, only to find out later on that they've been had.
Any Forex Megadroid review would tell you that the popular robot is priced almost the same as other forex robots, despite its bold claims. This gives a lot of people more reason to try the product out. At the same time, this also makes the Forex Megadroid scam relatively less conspicuous and easier to implement because the criminals don't have to charge lower fees. Minor discounts to draw more attention are enough to get some customers buying.
Refunds and Money Back Guarantees
Another reason why it is so attractive for scammers to target the Megadroid is that it offers so many things for consumers just like its promise of a refund. The money back guarantee is not just a huge come-on but is also another way to make a Forex Megadroid scam work.